According to the lockdown guide, it's best practices to create a new Identity for the application pools. So we created one. We could have used the Built-in Account "ApplicationPoolIdentity" but that would have been too easy.
The potential ramifications (I say potential because I can not verify all are accurate) include:
None of these accounts were automatically added to CF 11 when we reinstalled it. I had to go to Windows Explorer, right click, go to properties, then permissions, and add these users.
Because we were reinstalling, and because we have Enterprise, I took advantage of the ColdFusion Archives. This allowed me to save all the configuration values so that I did not have to re add them.